- Name: Marko Louis
- Born: 25.01.1985., Munich, Germany
- Current address: Belgrade, Serbia
- Performances: St. Louis Band, MaraQYa, Black and White World
- Skills: singer, songwriter, music producer and a professional sound designer
- Instruments: percussions, drums and piano
#shineonme is the first solo album of Marko Louis. The sound of this project is a combination of all colors and influences of his life. He grew up in a musical family. His father was a well known Serbian singer, his mother played bass and sang in a choir and his sister is also a singer in Serbia. Ever since he can remember the music that filled their home was soul and jazz from the 60s and 70s. Since he is originally from Serbia, it seemed only logical that the influences would one day combine and create a new shine. The album depicts the sounds of soul, R’n’B, pop and elements of the Balkan and Oriental culture. The debut single, also named “Shine on me”, opens the doors to this album which is going to be released on the 25.5.2015.